Traveling Luck for Doctors Hospital of Laredo, Texas, United States
Where is Doctors Hospital of Laredo?What's around Doctors Hospital of Laredo?
Wikipedia near Doctors Hospital of Laredo
Where to stay near Doctors Hospital of Laredo
The timezone in Doctors Hospital of Laredo is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:18 and Sunset at 17:44. It's light
Latitude. 27.5575°, Longitude. -99.5016° , Elevation. 128m
Weather near Doctors Hospital of Laredo; Report from Laredo, Laredo International Airport, TX 5.8km away
Temperature: 12°C / 54°F
Temperature: 12°C / 54°F
Satellite map around Doctors Hospital of Laredo
Loading map of Doctors Hospital of Laredo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Doctors Hospital of Laredo, in Texas, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Holding Institute (1.6km)
- Gutierrez Elementary School (1.6km)
- Nye Elementary School (1.8km)
- Nye School (2km)
- Clark Middle School (2.1km)
- Clark Elementary School (2.1km)
- Farias Elementary School (3.2km)
- Farias School (3.3km)
- United School for Accelerated Learning (3.6km)
- Franklin D Roosevelt Elementary School (3.6km)
- United Middle School (3.6km)
- Pierce School (3.7km)
- Santa Maria School (3.7km)
- Santa Maria Elementary School (3.7km)
- United Consol School (3.8km)
- Pierce Elementary School (3.9km)
- Coronel Santos Benavides Elementary School (3.9km)
- Trautmann Elementary School (4.1km)
- Christian Union School (4.5km)
- Sanchez Elementary School (4.7km)
- Cabrini School (4.8km)
- H Ochoa Elementary School (4.9km)
- Sanchez School (4.9km)
- Finley Elementary School (5km)
- Tarver Elementary School (5.2km)
- Tarver School (5.3km)
- Leyendecker Elementary School (5.5km)
- George Washington Middle School (5.6km)
- Leyendecker School (5.6km)
- United High School (5.8km)
- Nixon High School (5.9km)
- Martin High School (6km)
- Christen Junior High School (6.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Saint John Neumann Catholic Church (1.9km)
- IglesiaelSalvador Assembly of God Church (3.4km)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Church (3.5km)
- King of Kings Church (3.6km)
- El Buen Pastor Assembly of God Church (3.8km)
- Lighthouse Assembly of God Church (4.1km)
- Mines Road Baptist Church (4.4km)
- Iglesia Adventist del Septimo Dia Church (4.6km)
- Iglesia Bautista - Nuevo Nacimiento Church (5km)
- Jehovahs Witnesses Church (5.2km)
- Iglesia Bautista Hispana de Mines Road Church (5.3km)
- Iglesia Bautista - Loma Alta Church (5.6km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Puente Nuevo Laredo (4.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Laredo International Airport (5.8km)
Accommodation around Doctors Hospital of Laredo
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Manadas Creek Lake (5.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Manadas Creek Lake Dam (5.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Webb County Courthouse (2.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Shirley Field (6.1km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
Airports close to Doctors Hospital of Laredo
Laredo international(LRD), Laredo, Usa (5.8km)
Quetzalcoatl international(NLD), Nuevo laredo, Mexico (19.4km)
Cotulla la salle co(COT), Cotulla, Usa (140km)
Alice international(ALI), Alice, Usa (199.3km)
Piedras negras international(PDS), Piedras negras, Mexico (210.8km)