Traveling Luck for South Central Falls Historic District, Rhode Island, United States
Where is South Central Falls Historic District?What's around South Central Falls Historic District?
Wikipedia near South Central Falls Historic District
Where to stay near South Central Falls Historic District
The timezone in South Central Falls Historic District is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:08 and Sunset at 17:44. It's light
Latitude. 41.8856°, Longitude. -71.3903°
Weather near South Central Falls Historic District; Report from Pawtucket, North Central State Airport, RI 11km away
Wind: 8.1km/h Northwest
Cloud: Sky Clear
Wind: 8.1km/h Northwest
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around South Central Falls Historic District
Loading map of South Central Falls Historic District and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around South Central Falls Historic District, in Rhode Island, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Central Falls Junior-Senior High School (0.2km)
- Central Street School (0.4km)
- Doctor Earl F Calcutt Middle School (0.6km)
- Ella Risk School (0.8km)
- Veterans Memorial Elementary School (0.8km)
- Captain G Harold Hunt School (0.9km)
- Fallon Memorial School (0.9km)
- Broad Street School (0.9km)
- Hunt School (0.9km)
- William E Tolman Senior High School (1.1km)
- Spurwick School II (1.3km)
- Henry J Winters School (1.5km)
- Margaret I Robertson School (1.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Bible Baptist Church (0.2km)
- Casade Oracion Gethsemane Church (0.4km)
- Central Falls Congregational Church (0.6km)
- Assembly of God Church (0.6km)
- Saint Ephraims Church (1km)
- First Baptist Church (1km)
- Saint Matthews Church (1.3km)
- Saint Pauls Church (1.3km)
- Good Shepherd Church (1.4km)
- Pawtucket Congregational Church (1.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Adams Memorial Library (0.2km)
- Central Falls City Hall (0.3km)
- Harris Warehouse (0.4km)
- Deborah Cook Sayles Memorial Library Pawtucket Public Library (0.4km)
- Central Falls Free Public Library (1km)
- Pawtucket City Hall (1.2km)
- Slater Mill Historic Site Library (1.3km)
- Pawtucket Boys Club (1.4km)
- Fire Station Number 4 (1.4km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Notre Dame Church (historical) (0.4km)
- United Church of Christ (0.5km)
- Holy Trinity Church Complex (0.9km)
- Bridge Mill Power Plant (1km)
- Wilkinson Mill (historical) (1.1km)
- United Church of Christ (1.2km)
- Slater Mill (historical) (1.3km)
- Church Hill Industrial District (1.3km)
- Sacred Heart Rectory (1.4km)
Accommodation around South Central Falls Historic District
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Central Falls, City of (0.8km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Cogswell Tower (0.4km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Mineral Spring Cemetery (1.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Dexters Ledge (0.4km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Notre Dame Hospital (1km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Main Street Bridge (1.4km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Pawtucket Falls (1.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Central Falls Dam (1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Blackstone River (1.4km)
Airports close to South Central Falls Historic District
North central state(SFZ), Smithfield, Usa (11km)
Theodore francis green state(PVD), Providence, Usa (21.7km)
General edward lawrence logan international(BOS), Boston, Usa (73.7km)
Laurence g hanscom fld(BED), Bedford, Usa (77.8km)
Otis angb(FMH), Falmouth, Usa (91.3km)