Traveling Luck for Central Falls City Hall, Rhode Island, United States
Where is Central Falls City Hall?What's around Central Falls City Hall?
Wikipedia near Central Falls City Hall
Where to stay near Central Falls City Hall
The timezone in Central Falls City Hall is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:08 and Sunset at 17:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.8869°, Longitude. -71.3881°
Weather near Central Falls City Hall; Report from Pawtucket, North Central State Airport, RI 11.1km away
Cloud: Sky Clear
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around Central Falls City Hall
Loading map of Central Falls City Hall and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Central Falls City Hall, in Rhode Island, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Central Falls Junior-Senior High School (0.3km)
- Doctor Earl F Calcutt Middle School (0.6km)
- Central Street School (0.7km)
- Broad Street School (0.7km)
- Ella Risk School (0.7km)
- Fallon Memorial School (0.8km)
- Veterans Memorial Elementary School (0.9km)
- William E Tolman Senior High School (1.1km)
- Captain G Harold Hunt School (1.1km)
- Hunt School (1.2km)
- Henry J Winters School (1.2km)
- Margaret I Robertson School (1.3km)
- Spurwick School II (1.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Casade Oracion Gethsemane Church (0.2km)
- Assembly of God Church (0.4km)
- Central Falls Congregational Church (0.4km)
- Bible Baptist Church (0.5km)
- Saint Ephraims Church (0.9km)
- First Baptist Church (1.1km)
- Good Shepherd Church (1.1km)
- Saint Matthews Church (1.4km)
- Saint Pauls Church (1.5km)
- Pawtucket Congregational Church (1.5km)
- Saint Anthonys Greek Orthodox Church (1.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Central Falls City Hall (0km)
- Harris Warehouse (0.2km)
- Adams Memorial Library (0.2km)
- Deborah Cook Sayles Memorial Library Pawtucket Public Library (0.6km)
- Central Falls Free Public Library (1.1km)
- Pawtucket City Hall (1.2km)
- Fire Station Number 4 (1.2km)
- Slater Mill Historic Site Library (1.3km)
- Pawtucket Boys Club (1.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Notre Dame Church (historical) (0.2km)
- United Church of Christ (0.8km)
- Holy Trinity Church Complex (1.1km)
- Wilkinson Mill (historical) (1.2km)
- Bridge Mill Power Plant (1.2km)
- Slater Mill (historical) (1.3km)
- United Church of Christ (1.4km)
- Church Hill Industrial District (1.5km)
- Sacred Heart Rectory (1.5km)
Accommodation around Central Falls City Hall
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Central Falls, City of (0.7km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Cogswell Tower (0.2km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Notre Dame Hospital (0.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Dexters Ledge (0.2km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Main Street Bridge (1.4km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Pawtucket Falls (1.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Blackstone River Reservoir (0.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Central Falls Dam (0.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Blackstone River (1.5km)
Airports close to Central Falls City Hall
North central state(SFZ), Smithfield, Usa (11.1km)
Theodore francis green state(PVD), Providence, Usa (22km)
General edward lawrence logan international(BOS), Boston, Usa (73.4km)
Laurence g hanscom fld(BED), Bedford, Usa (77.6km)
Otis angb(FMH), Falmouth, Usa (91.1km)