Traveling Luck for Trinity Chapel, North Carolina, United States
near Trinity Chapel
; Report from Whiteville, Columbus County Municipal Airport, NC 50.9km awayWeather
-1°C / 30°F Wind:
Satellite map around Trinity Chapel
Loading map of Trinity Chapel and it's surroudings
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- an artificial watercourse.
- a burial place or ground.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- an artificial pond or lake.
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
Wikipedia entries close to
- Kelly, North Carolina city city o
- East Arcadia, North Carolina city city o
- Sandyfield, North Carolina city city o
- Ivanhoe, North Carolina city city o
- Atkinson, North Carolina city city o
- Bolton, North Carolina city city o
- Riegelwood, North Carolina
- White Lake, North Carolina city city o
- Lake Waccamaw, North Carolina city city o
- Curtis L. Brown Jr. Field airport airport
- Colly Township, North Carolina city city o
- Northwest, North Carolina city city o
- Clarkton, North Carolina city city o
- Sandy Creek, North Carolina city city o
- Elizabethtown, North Carolina city city o
- Harrells, North Carolina city city o
Airports close to Trinity Chapel
Wilmington international(ILM), Wilmington, Usa (60.3km)
New river mcas(NCA), Jacksonville, Usa (110.7km)
Pope afb(POB), Fayetteville, Usa (123.3km)
Seymour johnson afb(GSB), Goldsboro, Usa (128.3km)
Myrtle beach international(MYR), Myrtle beach, Usa (132.1km)