Traveling Luck for Southwest Creek, North Carolina, United States
Where is Southwest Creek?What's around Southwest Creek?
Wikipedia near Southwest Creek
Where to stay near Southwest Creek
The timezone in Southwest Creek is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:12 and Sunset at 18:22. It's light
Latitude. 34.9192°, Longitude. -76.5483°
Weather near Southwest Creek; Report from Piney Island, Bt-11 Bombing Range, NC 18.1km away
Wind: 10.4km/h Northeast
Wind: 10.4km/h Northeast
Satellite map around Southwest Creek
Loading map of Southwest Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Southwest Creek, in North Carolina, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Southwest Creek (0km)
- Doe Creek (0.8km)
- Buck Creek (1.9km)
- Eastman Creek (2.1km)
- Duck Creek (2.3km)
- Little Creek (2.6km)
- Royal Creek (2.7km)
- Elisha Creek (3.4km)
- Coffee Creek (3.8km)
- Dixon Creek (4.3km)
- East Fork South River (5.1km)
- West Fork South River (5.1km)
- Old House Creek (5.2km)
- Mulberry Creek (5.5km)
- Big Creek (6.1km)
- Hardy Creek (8.1km)
- Parsons Creek (10.3km)
- Broad Creek (10.4km)
- Fur Creek (10.5km)
- Cullie Creek (10.5km)
- Henrys Creek (10.7km)
- South River (10.8km)
- Jonaquin Creek (11km)
- Brown Creek (11.2km)
- Benneys Creek (11.9km)
- Flag Creek (12.3km)
- Golden Creek (12.6km)
- Back Creek (13.2km)
- Kellum Creek (13.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
Accommodation around Southwest Creek
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Merrimon Church (10.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Open Grounds (8.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Herring Pond (11km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Turnagain Bay Spit (12.5km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- South River Light (9.8km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Old Canal (10.4km)
Airports close to Southwest Creek
Cherry point mcas(NKT), Cherry point, Usa (38.5km)
Craven co rgnl(EWN), New bern, Usa (60.9km)
New river mcas(NCA), Jacksonville, Usa (107.3km)
Seymour johnson afb(GSB), Goldsboro, Usa (172.6km)
Goldsboro wayne muni(GWW), Gotha ost, Germany (179.4km)