Traveling Luck for Royal Creek, North Carolina, United States
Where is Royal Creek?What's around Royal Creek?
Wikipedia near Royal Creek
Where to stay near Royal Creek
The timezone in Royal Creek is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 18:52. It's light
Latitude. 34.9367°, Longitude. -76.5572°
Weather near Royal Creek; Report from Piney Island, Bt-11 Bombing Range, NC 16.8km away
Wind: 10.4km/h Northeast
Wind: 10.4km/h Northeast
Satellite map around Royal Creek
Loading map of Royal Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Royal Creek, in North Carolina, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Royal Creek (0km)
- Coffee Creek (1.5km)
- Little Creek (1.6km)
- Dixon Creek (1.7km)
- Eastman Creek (1.8km)
- Southwest Creek (2.7km)
- Old House Creek (2.7km)
- Mulberry Creek (2.8km)
- Doe Creek (3.2km)
- Big Creek (3.6km)
- Buck Creek (4.4km)
- Duck Creek (5km)
- Hardy Creek (5.5km)
- Elisha Creek (6km)
- East Fork South River (7.7km)
- West Fork South River (7.7km)
- South River (8.1km)
- Brown Creek (8.7km)
- Broad Creek (8.9km)
- Parsons Creek (8.9km)
- Cullie Creek (9.6km)
- Jonaquin Creek (9.8km)
- Fur Creek (11km)
- Henrys Creek (11.4km)
- Berrys Creek (11.5km)
- Garbacon Creek (11.8km)
- Mulberry Point Creek (12km)
- Dumpling Creek (12km)
- Kellum Creek (12.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
Accommodation around Royal Creek
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- South River Light (7.2km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Old Canal (10km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Merrimon Church (8.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Open Grounds (11km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Herring Pond (8.4km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Reels Chapel (10.3km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Turnagain Bay Spit (10.6km)
Airports close to Royal Creek
Cherry point mcas(NKT), Cherry point, Usa (37.7km)
Craven co rgnl(EWN), New bern, Usa (59.1km)
New river mcas(NCA), Jacksonville, Usa (107km)
Seymour johnson afb(GSB), Goldsboro, Usa (170.8km)
Goldsboro wayne muni(GWW), Gotha ost, Germany (177.4km)