Traveling Luck for Jacksontown, North Carolina, United States
Where is Jacksontown?What's around Jacksontown?
Wikipedia near Jacksontown
Where to stay near Jacksontown
The timezone in Jacksontown is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:20 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 36.4233°, Longitude. -78.3297° , Elevation. 124m
Weather near Jacksontown; Report from Oxford, Henderson-Oxford Airport, NC 23.6km away
Satellite map around Jacksontown
Loading map of Jacksontown and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jacksontown, in North Carolina, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a building for public Christian worship.
Accommodation around Jacksontown
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Greystone Quarry (9.2km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Henderson Fire Tower (10.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Satterwhite Point (5.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Peetes Pond Dam (7.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Peetes Pond (7.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Vance County (11.1km)
Airports close to Jacksontown
Raleigh durham international(RDU), Raleigh-durham, Usa (91.5km)
Goldsboro wayne muni(GWW), Gotha ost, Germany (140km)
Seymour johnson afb(GSB), Goldsboro, Usa (156.4km)
Richmond international(RIC), Richmond, Usa (186.1km)
Pope afb(POB), Fayetteville, Usa (190.7km)