Traveling Luck for Head of Bay, North Carolina, United States
Where is Head of Bay?What's around Head of Bay?
Wikipedia near Head of Bay
Where to stay near Head of Bay
The timezone in Head of Bay is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:07 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.0147°, Longitude. -76.3181° , Elevation. 1m
Weather near Head of Bay; Report from Piney Island, Bt-11 Bombing Range, NC 16.2km away
Wind: 0km/h North
Wind: 0km/h North
Satellite map around Head of Bay
Loading map of Head of Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Head of Bay, in North Carolina, United States
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Waterbush Point (2.1km)
- Ship Point (2.5km)
- Sand Hill Point (3.6km)
- Western Point (4.5km)
- Point of Grass (6.3km)
- Green Point (6.4km)
- Sand Point (7km)
- Deep Bend Point (7.4km)
- Drum Pond Point (7.4km)
- Goose Bay Point (8.1km)
- Hog Island Point (8.4km)
- Camp Point (8.9km)
- Tump Point (9km)
- Cowpen Point (9.1km)
- Oyster Creek Pit (9.1km)
- Cedar Island Point (9.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Cedar Island, Township of (8.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Roe School (5.5km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Cedar Island Bay Light (7.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Freewill Church (8.3km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Hog Island Reef (8.6km)
Airports close to Head of Bay
Cherry point mcas(NKT), Cherry point, Usa (66.8km)
Craven co rgnl(EWN), New bern, Usa (83.8km)
New river mcas(NCA), Jacksonville, Usa (136.6km)
Elizabeth city cgas rgnl(ECG), Elizabeth city, Usa (174.3km)
Seymour johnson afb(GSB), Goldsboro, Usa (194km)