Traveling Luck for Flat Creek, North Carolina, United States
Where is Flat Creek?What's around Flat Creek?
Wikipedia near Flat Creek
Where to stay near Flat Creek
The timezone in Flat Creek is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 20:49. It's light
Latitude. 35.1458°, Longitude. -82.8608°
Weather near Flat Creek; Report from Franklin, Macon County Airport, NC 26.8km away
Wind: 0km/h North
Wind: 0km/h North
Satellite map around Flat Creek
Loading map of Flat Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Flat Creek, in North Carolina, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Flat Creek (0km)
- Bynum Branch (1.6km)
- Frozen Creek (1.7km)
- South Fork Flat Creek (2km)
- North Fork Flat Creek (2km)
- Woodruff Branch (2.3km)
- Schoolpath Branch (2.5km)
- Sal Creek (2.5km)
- North Fork French Broad River (2.5km)
- West Fork French Broad River (2.5km)
- Diamond Creek (2.7km)
- Big Bearwallow Creek (3.8km)
- Blue Ridge Branch (4km)
- Little Bearwallow Creek (4.5km)
- McLain Branch (4.5km)
- Long Branch (4.7km)
- Camp Cove Branch (4.9km)
- Richland Creek (5.1km)
- Browns Mill Creek (5.1km)
- Jerry Branch (5.3km)
- Morton Creek (5.6km)
- Middle Fork French Broad River (5.6km)
- East Fork French Broad River (5.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Flat Creek
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Ridge Haven (subdivision) (5.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Eastatoe, Township of (5.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Blue Ridge Hills Lake (5km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
Airports close to Flat Creek
Anderson rgnl(AND), Andersen, Usa (93km)
Mc ghee tyson(TYS), Knoxville, Usa (159.1km)
Hickory rgnl(HKY), Hickory, Usa (187.4km)
Dobbins arb(MGE), Marietta, Usa (259km)