Traveling Luck for Flag Creek, North Carolina, United States
Where is Flag Creek?What's around Flag Creek?
Wikipedia near Flag Creek
Where to stay near Flag Creek
The timezone in Flag Creek is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:49 and Sunset at 18:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.9178°, Longitude. -76.4414°
Weather near Flag Creek; Report from Piney Island, Bt-11 Bombing Range, NC 15.1km away
Wind: 10.4km/h Northeast
Wind: 10.4km/h Northeast
Satellite map around Flag Creek
Loading map of Flag Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Flag Creek, in North Carolina, United States
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Owens Bay (5.2km)
- Long Bay (5.3km)
- Goose Bay (6.2km)
- Stump Bay (6.4km)
- West Thorofare Bay (6.8km)
- Broad Creek (6.8km)
- Piney Island Bay (7.1km)
- Bull Creek (7.6km)
- Nelson Bay (7.9km)
- Lewis Creek (8.3km)
- Jacks Bay (8.4km)
- Pasture Creek (8.7km)
- Sanborns Gut (9.1km)
- Willis Creek (9.6km)
- Merkle Bay (9.7km)
- Big Gut (10.1km)
- Merkle Hammock Creek (10.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Flag Creek (0km)
- Golden Creek (0.8km)
- Benneys Creek (1.2km)
- Henrys Creek (3.6km)
- Fur Creek (4.1km)
- Cadduggen Creek (4.8km)
- Salters Creek (6.3km)
- Mingo Creek (7.1km)
- East Fork South River (10km)
- West Fork South River (10km)
- Cedar Creek (10.1km)
- Elisha Creek (10.3km)
- Styron Creek (10.4km)
- Annis Run (10.5km)
- Glover Creek (10.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
Accommodation around Flag Creek
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Stacy School (9.3km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Isaiah Cemetery (7.2km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Park Sealevel Hospital (7.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Old Canal (7.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Thorofare Bridge (8.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Open Grounds (10km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Volvee Camp (1.9km)
Airports close to Flag Creek
Cherry point mcas(NKT), Cherry point, Usa (50.8km)
Craven co rgnl(EWN), New bern, Usa (72.6km)
New river mcas(NCA), Jacksonville, Usa (119.2km)
Seymour johnson afb(GSB), Goldsboro, Usa (184.3km)
Elizabeth city cgas rgnl(ECG), Elizabeth city, Usa (189.6km)