Traveling Luck for Eastman Creek, North Carolina, United States
Where is Eastman Creek?What's around Eastman Creek?
Wikipedia near Eastman Creek
Where to stay near Eastman Creek
The timezone in Eastman Creek is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:05 and Sunset at 17:55. It's light
Latitude. 34.9331°, Longitude. -76.5425°
Weather near Eastman Creek; Report from Piney Island, Bt-11 Bombing Range, NC 16.1km away
Wind: 8.1km/h West
Wind: 8.1km/h West
Satellite map around Eastman Creek
Loading map of Eastman Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Eastman Creek, in North Carolina, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Eastman Creek (0km)
- Little Creek (0.6km)
- Royal Creek (1.8km)
- Southwest Creek (2.1km)
- Coffee Creek (2.2km)
- Doe Creek (2.2km)
- Buck Creek (3.3km)
- Dixon Creek (3.4km)
- Duck Creek (4.1km)
- Mulberry Creek (4.2km)
- Old House Creek (4.5km)
- Elisha Creek (4.8km)
- Big Creek (5.3km)
- East Fork South River (6.4km)
- West Fork South River (6.4km)
- Hardy Creek (7.1km)
- Parsons Creek (8.3km)
- Broad Creek (8.3km)
- Brown Creek (9.4km)
- Fur Creek (9.4km)
- South River (9.5km)
- Henrys Creek (9.7km)
- Cullie Creek (11.2km)
- Benneys Creek (11.2km)
- Jonaquin Creek (11.4km)
- Mulberry Point Creek (11.5km)
- Flag Creek (11.9km)
- Golden Creek (11.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
Accommodation around Eastman Creek
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Merrimon Church (10.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Open Grounds (9.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Herring Pond (10km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Turnagain Bay Spit (10.4km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- South River Light (8.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Old Canal (8.7km)
Airports close to Eastman Creek
Cherry point mcas(NKT), Cherry point, Usa (39.3km)
Craven co rgnl(EWN), New bern, Usa (60.9km)
New river mcas(NCA), Jacksonville, Usa (108.5km)
Seymour johnson afb(GSB), Goldsboro, Usa (172.6km)
Goldsboro wayne muni(GWW), Gotha ost, Germany (179.1km)