Traveling Luck for Dumpling Creek, North Carolina, United States
Where is Dumpling Creek?What's around Dumpling Creek?
Wikipedia near Dumpling Creek
Where to stay near Dumpling Creek
The timezone in Dumpling Creek is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. 34.9472°, Longitude. -76.6603°
Weather near Dumpling Creek; Report from Piney Island, Bt-11 Bombing Range, NC 25.7km away
Wind: 15km/h North
Wind: 15km/h North
Satellite map around Dumpling Creek
Loading map of Dumpling Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dumpling Creek, in North Carolina, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dumpling Creek (0km)
- Sandy Huss Creek (0.9km)
- Delamar Creek (2.2km)
- Jonaquin Creek (2.8km)
- Godfrey Creek (3km)
- Kellum Creek (3.2km)
- Cullie Creek (3.7km)
- Adams Creek (4.2km)
- Kearney Creek (4.4km)
- Back Creek (5.1km)
- Garbacon Creek (5.5km)
- Isaac Creek (5.8km)
- Berrys Creek (6km)
- Courts Creek (6.1km)
- Great Neck Creek (7.6km)
- Long Creek (8.5km)
- Hardy Creek (8.6km)
- Big Creek (9.1km)
- Old House Creek (9.6km)
- South River (9.8km)
- Dixon Creek (10.6km)
- Mulberry Creek (10.7km)
- Greens Creek (11.4km)
- Whittaker Creek (11.5km)
- Smith Creek (11.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Winthrop Point (3.6km)
- Great Neck (4.3km)
- Cedar Point (4.8km)
- Great Neck Point (5.5km)
- Sandy Point (6.7km)
- Cedar Point (9.3km)
- Wiggins Point (10.1km)
- Cooper Point (10.8km)
- Horton Point (10.8km)
- Windmill Point (11.1km)
- Daniels Point (11.3km)
- Chadwick Point (11.4km)
- Whittaker Point (11.5km)
- Piney Point (11.9km)
Accommodation around Dumpling Creek
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Herring Pond (8.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Merrimon, Township of (9.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Adams Creek School (4.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Great Island (9.7km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Garbacon Shoal (7km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- South River Light (9.9km)
Airports close to Dumpling Creek
Cherry point mcas(NKT), Cherry point, Usa (26.2km)
Craven co rgnl(EWN), New bern, Usa (47.5km)
New river mcas(NCA), Jacksonville, Usa (96.2km)
Seymour johnson afb(GSB), Goldsboro, Usa (159.2km)
Goldsboro wayne muni(GWW), Gotha ost, Germany (166km)