Traveling Luck for Cedar Creek, North Carolina, United States
Where is Cedar Creek?What's around Cedar Creek?
Wikipedia near Cedar Creek
Where to stay near Cedar Creek
The timezone in Cedar Creek is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:12 and Sunset at 18:22. It's light
Latitude. 34.9303°, Longitude. -76.6444°
Weather near Cedar Creek; Report from Piney Island, Bt-11 Bombing Range, NC 25.2km away
Wind: 10.4km/h Northeast
Wind: 10.4km/h Northeast
Satellite map around Cedar Creek
Loading map of Cedar Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cedar Creek, in North Carolina, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Jonaquin Creek (0.7km)
- Cullie Creek (0.8km)
- Kellum Creek (2.4km)
- Dumpling Creek (3km)
- Kearney Creek (3.3km)
- Back Creek (3.4km)
- Sandy Huss Creek (3.9km)
- Isaac Creek (4.3km)
- Delamar Creek (4.9km)
- Godfrey Creek (5.7km)
- Adams Creek (7.1km)
- Garbacon Creek (7.5km)
- Berrys Creek (7.8km)
- Big Creek (7.9km)
- Hardy Creek (8.1km)
- Old House Creek (8.1km)
- Courts Creek (8.1km)
- Dixon Creek (8.9km)
- Great Neck Creek (9.1km)
- Mulberry Creek (9.4km)
- Long Creek (9.9km)
- South River (10.1km)
- Royal Creek (10.1km)
- Coffee Creek (10.9km)
- Southwest Creek (11.2km)
- Little Creek (11.7km)
- Eastman Creek (11.8km)
- Doe Creek (12km)
- Duck Creek (12.5km)
- Buck Creek (12.8km)
Accommodation around Cedar Creek
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Neal Creek (12.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Herring Pond (8.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Merrimon, Township of (7.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Adams Creek School (4.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Great Island (11.3km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Garbacon Shoal (9.6km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- South River Light (10km)
Airports close to Cedar Creek
Cherry point mcas(NKT), Cherry point, Usa (27.6km)
Craven co rgnl(EWN), New bern, Usa (50.1km)
New river mcas(NCA), Jacksonville, Usa (97.1km)
Seymour johnson afb(GSB), Goldsboro, Usa (161.7km)
Goldsboro wayne muni(GWW), Gotha ost, Germany (168.7km)