Traveling Luck for Newtons Eddy, New York, United States
Where is Newtons Eddy?What's around Newtons Eddy?
Wikipedia near Newtons Eddy
Where to stay near Newtons Eddy
The timezone in Newtons Eddy is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:04 and Sunset at 18:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.1617°, Longitude. -78.7547°
Weather near Newtons Eddy; Report from Jamestown, Chautauqua County/Jamestown Airport, NY 33.4km away
Satellite map around Newtons Eddy
Loading map of Newtons Eddy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Newtons Eddy, in New York, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Little Valley Creek (1.2km)
- Bucktooth Run (1.7km)
- Newton Run (2.5km)
- Titus Run (2.6km)
- Breeds Run (3.5km)
- East Branch Bucktooth Run (3.7km)
- West Branch Bucktooth Run (3.7km)
- Drakes Run (3.8km)
- Sawmill Run (4.3km)
- Great Valley Creek (6.3km)
- Sunfish Run (6.5km)
- Whig Street Creek (7km)
- McIntosh Creek (7.4km)
- Stoddard Creek (8.3km)
- Beehunter Creek (8.4km)
- Porter Creek (8.6km)
Accommodation around Newtons Eddy
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Hoags Flat (2.1km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Bucktooth Rapids (1.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bucktooth Island (1.9km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WGGO-AM (Salamanca) (7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Red House Lake (7.7km)
Airports close to Newtons Eddy
Buffalo niagara international(BUF), Buffalo, Usa (102.6km)
Niagara falls international(IAG), Niagara falls, Usa (125.8km)
Greater rochester international(ROC), Rochester, Usa (164.1km)
Hamilton(YHM), Hamilton, Canada (175.6km)
City centre(YTZ), Toronto, Canada (202.3km)