Traveling Luck for Saint Elmo Mine, Nevada, United States
Where is Saint Elmo Mine?What's around Saint Elmo Mine?
Wikipedia near Saint Elmo Mine
Where to stay near Saint Elmo Mine
The timezone in Saint Elmo Mine is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.7394°, Longitude. -115.6322° , Elevation. 2218m
Satellite map around Saint Elmo Mine
Loading map of Saint Elmo Mine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saint Elmo Mine, in Nevada, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rosebud Creek (4.4km)
- Mill Creek (4.4km)
- Echo Creek (4.6km)
- Big Bend Creek (4.7km)
- Williams Creek (4.8km)
- Cornwall Creek (5.6km)
- Sweet Creek (5.7km)
- Deer Creek (5.8km)
- Cottonwood Creek (7.9km)
- Fawn Creek (8.1km)
- Gold Creek (8.3km)
- Little Cottonwood Creek (8.3km)
- Martin Creek (8.3km)
- Badger Creek (9.7km)
- Copper Creek (9.7km)
- South Fork Annie Creek (9.9km)
- Dora Creek (10km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cornwall Pass (2.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Sunflower Dam (9.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Sunflower Reservoir (9.1km)
Airports close to Saint Elmo Mine
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (173.5km)
Wendover(ENV), Wendover, Usa (210.5km)