Traveling Luck for Machado Creek, Nevada, United States
Where is Machado Creek?What's around Machado Creek?
Wikipedia near Machado Creek
Where to stay near Machado Creek
The timezone in Machado Creek is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.7100°, Longitude. -115.8789°
Satellite map around Machado Creek
Loading map of Machado Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Machado Creek, in Nevada, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Machado Creek (0km)
- North Wild Horse Creek (2.7km)
- South Wild Horse Creek (2.8km)
- Lost Meadows Creek (3.3km)
- Beaver Creek (4.2km)
- Gardner Creek (5.8km)
- Badger Creek (5.8km)
- Warm Creek (5.9km)
- Poorman Creek (7.5km)
- Warm Creek (7.6km)
- Hendricks Creek (7.8km)
- Cold Springs Creek (8.3km)
- Gravel Creek (8.5km)
- Trail Creek (8.8km)
- Allegheny Creek (9km)
- Deer Creek (9.3km)
- Chicken Creek (9.4km)
- Penrod Creek (10.1km)
- Van Duzer Creek (10.1km)
- Springs Creek (10.4km)
- Little Chicken Creek (10.7km)
- Riffe Creek (10.8km)
- Deep Creek (10.8km)
- Wood Gulch Creek (10.9km)
- Haystack Creek (11.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- De Long Ridge (3.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Byington Ranch Airport (10.6km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Wild Horse Range (3.6km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Devils Gate (11km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Wood Gulch Mine (9.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Allegheny School (historical) (8.9km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Wildhorse Reservation / Elko (11.1km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Lost Meadows (4.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Wild Horse Reservoir (4.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mountain City Ranger District (9.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Wild Horse State Recreation Area (9.5km)
Airports close to Machado Creek
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (175.8km)
Wendover(ENV), Wendover, Usa (227.7km)