Traveling Luck for Cornwall Basin, Nevada, United States
Where is Cornwall Basin?What's around Cornwall Basin?
Wikipedia near Cornwall Basin
Where to stay near Cornwall Basin
The timezone in Cornwall Basin is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:19. It's light
Latitude. 41.7308°, Longitude. -115.6092°
Satellite map around Cornwall Basin
Loading map of Cornwall Basin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cornwall Basin, in Nevada, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Echo Creek (2.2km)
- Cornwall Creek (4km)
- Deer Creek (4.4km)
- Fawn Creek (5.6km)
- Williams Creek (6.3km)
- Rosebud Creek (6.6km)
- Mill Creek (7km)
- Copper Creek (7.2km)
- Big Bend Creek (7.2km)
- Cottonwood Creek (7.5km)
- Sweet Creek (7.5km)
- Little Cottonwood Creek (8km)
- South Fork Annie Creek (8.4km)
- Badger Creek (9.7km)
- Gold Creek (9.9km)
- Martin Creek (10km)
- Badger Creek (10.3km)
- Bear Creek (10.5km)
- Miller Creek (10.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cornwall Pass (3.9km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Bruneau School (historical) (10.5km)
Airports close to Cornwall Basin
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (175km)
Wendover(ENV), Wendover, Usa (208km)