Traveling Luck for Copper Mountains, Nevada, United States
Where is Copper Mountains?What's around Copper Mountains?
Wikipedia near Copper Mountains
Where to stay near Copper Mountains
The timezone in Copper Mountains is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.7914°, Longitude. -115.5075°
Satellite map around Copper Mountains
Loading map of Copper Mountains and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Copper Mountains, in Nevada, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Copper Mountains (0km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Gold Creek Trail (9.7km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Coon Creek Summit (2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Charleston Mining District (9.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Danger Point (4.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Bruneau School (historical) (7.5km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Copper Basin (3.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mud Spring (8.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bruno City (historical) (6.5km)
Airports close to Copper Mountains
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (168.8km)
Wendover(ENV), Wendover, Usa (205.7km)