Traveling Luck for Copper Mountain, Nevada, United States
Where is Copper Mountain?What's around Copper Mountain?
Wikipedia near Copper Mountain
Where to stay near Copper Mountain
The timezone in Copper Mountain is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.7708°, Longitude. -115.5200° , Elevation. 3020m
Satellite map around Copper Mountain
Loading map of Copper Mountain and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Copper Mountain, in Nevada, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Meadow Fork (3.3km)
- Dead Horse Creek (3.8km)
- Cottonwood Creek (5.8km)
- Little Cottonwood Creek (6km)
- Deer Creek (6.1km)
- Cornwall Creek (6.4km)
- Badger Creek (7km)
- Fawn Creek (8km)
- Miller Creek (8.3km)
- Echo Creek (8.4km)
- Johns Creek (9.4km)
- Copper Creek (9.6km)
- Little Coon Creek (9.6km)
- West Fork Seventysix Creek (9.7km)
- Coon Creek (9.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Copper Mountains (3km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Coon Creek Summit (4.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Charleston Mining District (6.6km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Bruneau School (historical) (7.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Danger Point (7.2km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Bayard Post Office (9.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mud Spring (6.8km)
Airports close to Copper Mountain
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (171.3km)
Wendover(ENV), Wendover, Usa (204.8km)