Traveling Luck for Batholith Mines, Nevada, United States
Where is Batholith Mines?What's around Batholith Mines?
Wikipedia near Batholith Mines
Where to stay near Batholith Mines
The timezone in Batholith Mines is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.7833°, Longitude. -115.4931° , Elevation. 2438m
Satellite map around Batholith Mines
Loading map of Batholith Mines and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Batholith Mines, in Nevada, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Copper Mountains (1.8km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Gold Creek Trail (10.3km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Coon Creek Summit (1.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Charleston Mining District (8.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Bruneau School (historical) (9.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Danger Point (4.3km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Copper Basin (1.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mud Spring (6.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bruno City (historical) (7.5km)
Airports close to Batholith Mines
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (170.2km)
Wendover(ENV), Wendover, Usa (203.9km)