Traveling Luck for Badger Creek, Nevada, United States
Where is Badger Creek?What's around Badger Creek?
Wikipedia near Badger Creek
Where to stay near Badger Creek
The timezone in Badger Creek is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:13. It's light
Latitude. 41.8003°, Longitude. -115.5786°
Satellite map around Badger Creek
Loading map of Badger Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Badger Creek, in Nevada, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Badger Creek (0km)
- Miller Creek (1.4km)
- Little Cottonwood Creek (1.8km)
- Cottonwood Creek (2.4km)
- Coon Creek (3.5km)
- Wickiup Creek (5.5km)
- Little Coon Creek (5.6km)
- Young American Creek (6.2km)
- Deer Creek (6.4km)
- Cornwall Creek (6.7km)
- Red Bluff Wash (7.7km)
- Johns Creek (8.3km)
- Murphy Wash (8.7km)
- Echo Creek (9.2km)
- Meadow Fork (10.3km)
- Dead Horse Creek (10.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bruno City (historical) (4.1km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Copper Mountains (7.1km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Coon Creek Summit (9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Alder Mining District (6.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Bruneau School (historical) (0.9km)
Airports close to Badger Creek
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (166.4km)
Wendover(ENV), Wendover, Usa (211.7km)