Traveling Luck for Troy Mine, Nevada, United States
Where is Troy Mine?What's around Troy Mine?
Wikipedia near Troy Mine
Where to stay near Troy Mine
The timezone in Troy Mine is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 16:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.3208°, Longitude. -115.5214° , Elevation. 2620m
Satellite map around Troy Mine
Loading map of Troy Mine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Troy Mine, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Sidehill Spring (3.3km)
- Brady Spring (5.1km)
- Bear Trap Spring (5.6km)
- Big Spring (8km)
- Murphy Spring (8.1km)
- Balsam Spring (8.8km)
- Aspen Spring (10.1km)
- Wiregrass Spring (11km)
- Irwin Canyon Springs (11.8km)
- Teaspoon Spring (12.2km)
- Ox Spring (12.5km)
- Mud Spring (12.8km)
- South Horse Spring (13.5km)
- Brick Kiln Spring (14.6km)
- Horse Spring (14.6km)
- Willow Springs (14.7km)
- Christian Spring (15km)
- Burnt Canyon Spring (15.3km)
- Crows Nest Spring (15.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Evans Field (15.1km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Troy Post Office (historical) (6.4km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Blue Eagle Pass (10.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Troy Mine
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (153.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.