Traveling Luck for Troy Canyon, Nevada, United States
Where is Troy Canyon?What's around Troy Canyon?
Wikipedia near Troy Canyon
Where to stay near Troy Canyon
The timezone in Troy Canyon is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:49. It's light
Latitude. 38.3519°, Longitude. -115.6008°
Satellite map around Troy Canyon
Loading map of Troy Canyon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Troy Canyon, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Brick Kiln Spring (5.3km)
- Christian Spring (5.6km)
- Crows Nest Spring (6.6km)
- Irwin Canyon Springs (6.9km)
- Willow Springs (8.5km)
- Blind Spring (9.6km)
- Mud Spring (10.3km)
- Thorn Spring (11.5km)
- Ox Spring (11.8km)
- Balsam Spring (12.1km)
- Bullwhacker Springs (12.4km)
- Sidehill Spring (12.8km)
- Big Spring (13.1km)
- Briar Spring (13.7km)
- Aspen Spring (13.8km)
- Brady Spring (13.9km)
- Bear Trap Spring (14.7km)
- Murphy Spring (16.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Evans Field (5.6km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Troy Post Office (historical) (3.2km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Blue Eagle Pass (15.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Troy Canyon
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (148km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.