Traveling Luck for Troy (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Troy (historical)?What's around Troy (historical)?
Wikipedia near Troy (historical)
Where to stay near Troy (historical)
The timezone in Troy (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 16:22. It's light
Latitude. 38.3431°, Longitude. -115.5736° , Elevation. 1813m
Satellite map around Troy (historical)
Loading map of Troy (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Troy (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Irwin Canyon Springs (7.4km)
- Brick Kiln Spring (8.3km)
- Christian Spring (8.7km)
- Crows Nest Spring (9.6km)
- Sidehill Spring (9.6km)
- Willow Springs (9.8km)
- Balsam Spring (10km)
- Mud Spring (10.1km)
- Big Spring (10.6km)
- Brady Spring (10.8km)
- Ox Spring (11.4km)
- Bear Trap Spring (11.6km)
- Aspen Spring (11.7km)
- Blind Spring (11.9km)
- Thorn Spring (12.4km)
- Bullwhacker Springs (13.1km)
- Murphy Spring (13.3km)
- Wiregrass Spring (15.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Evans Field (8.7km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Blue Eagle Pass (13.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Troy (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (150km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.