Traveling Luck for Sheep Canyon, Nevada, United States
Where is Sheep Canyon?What's around Sheep Canyon?
Wikipedia near Sheep Canyon
Where to stay near Sheep Canyon
The timezone in Sheep Canyon is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:52. It's light
Latitude. 38.8028°, Longitude. -117.3267°
Satellite map around Sheep Canyon
Loading map of Sheep Canyon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sheep Canyon, in Nevada, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Arc Dome Wilderness (0.5km)
- Upper Corral (5.6km)
- South Twin Pasture Administrative Site (6.4km)
- Stone Cabin Administrative Site (6.9km)
- Stone Cabin (6.9km)
- Petes Cabin (8.5km)
- Lower Corral (10.8km)
- Werdenhoff Pasture Administrative Site (12.1km)
- Cow Canyon Trailhead (12.7km)
- Peavine Canyon Trailhead (14km)
- Columbine Campground (14.1km)
- Stewart Creek Trailhead (14.2km)
- South Twin Trailhead (14.7km)
- Wineglass Ranch (15.2km)
- Smoky Valley Forest Service Facility (15.3km)
- Toms Canyon Trailhead (15.5km)
- Darroughs Stage Station (historical) (15.7km)
- Big Smoky Highway Maintenance Station (15.9km)
- Milletts Ranch (16km)
- Carvers Roadside Rest Area (16.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Jett Post Office (historical) (13.4km)
- Wine Glass Ranch Airport (16.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Jett Mining District (10km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Belcher Basin (7.1km)
Airports close to Sheep Canyon
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (166.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sheep Canyon
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (149.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.