Traveling Luck for Old English Mine, Nevada, United States
Where is Old English Mine?What's around Old English Mine?
Wikipedia near Old English Mine
Where to stay near Old English Mine
The timezone in Old English Mine is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 16:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.3242°, Longitude. -115.5389° , Elevation. 2255m
Satellite map around Old English Mine
Loading map of Old English Mine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Old English Mine, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Sidehill Spring (5.1km)
- Brady Spring (6.9km)
- Bear Trap Spring (7.2km)
- Big Spring (8.9km)
- Balsam Spring (9.2km)
- Murphy Spring (9.8km)
- Irwin Canyon Springs (10.7km)
- Aspen Spring (10.7km)
- Ox Spring (11.3km)
- Mud Spring (12.1km)
- Wiregrass Spring (12.6km)
- Brick Kiln Spring (12.8km)
- Christian Spring (13.2km)
- Willow Springs (13.4km)
- Crows Nest Spring (13.8km)
- Teaspoon Spring (13.9km)
- Burnt Canyon Spring (15km)
- Blind Spring (15.2km)
- South Horse Spring (15.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Evans Field (13.2km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Troy Post Office (historical) (4.5km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Horse Spring Hills (12.8km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Blue Eagle Pass (11.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Old English Mine
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (152km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.