Traveling Luck for North Kidney Butte, Nevada, United States
Where is North Kidney Butte?What's around North Kidney Butte?
Wikipedia near North Kidney Butte
Where to stay near North Kidney Butte
The timezone in North Kidney Butte is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 16:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.3850°, Longitude. -116.0283° , Elevation. 1887m
Satellite map around North Kidney Butte
Loading map of North Kidney Butte and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around North Kidney Butte, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Barney Spring (9.1km)
- Mesa Spring (11.3km)
- Sandy Summit Spring (12km)
- Tank Spring (12.2km)
- Tule Spring (14.2km)
- Lava Bed Spring (15.7km)
- Rattlesnake Springs (16.4km)
- Iceberg Spring (16.5km)
- Coyote Hole Spring (17.4km)
- Abel Spring (17.5km)
- Storm Spring (18km)
- Black Rock Spring (22.3km)
- Butte Spring (25.3km)
- Buttes Spring (26.4km)
- Hot Creek Valley Spring (27.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Water Tank Mine (12.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Buckwheat Rim (12.2km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Narrows Catch Basin (7.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to North Kidney Butte
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (114.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.