Traveling Luck for Narrows Catch Basin, Nevada, United States
Where is Narrows Catch Basin?What's around Narrows Catch Basin?
Wikipedia near Narrows Catch Basin
Where to stay near Narrows Catch Basin
The timezone in Narrows Catch Basin is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 16:23. It's light
Latitude. 38.4250°, Longitude. -115.9833° , Elevation. 1752m
Satellite map around Narrows Catch Basin
Loading map of Narrows Catch Basin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Narrows Catch Basin, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Barney Spring (6km)
- Lava Bed Spring (10.4km)
- Coyote Hole Spring (13.5km)
- Storm Spring (13.5km)
- Abel Spring (14.9km)
- Black Rock Spring (15.1km)
- Tank Spring (15.6km)
- Sandy Summit Spring (16.3km)
- Mesa Spring (17.1km)
- Rattlesnake Springs (19km)
- Iceberg Spring (20.2km)
- Tule Spring (20.8km)
- Warm Spring (21.4km)
- Briar Spring (28.8km)
- Big Spring (28.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lockes (28.5km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Water Tank Mine (15.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Buckwheat Rim (18.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sand Springs Wash (2.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Narrows Catch Basin
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (121.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.