Traveling Luck for Dry Basin, Nevada, United States
Where is Dry Basin?What's around Dry Basin?
Wikipedia near Dry Basin
Where to stay near Dry Basin
The timezone in Dry Basin is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 16:22. It's light
Latitude. 38.4283°, Longitude. -115.5192°
Satellite map around Dry Basin
Loading map of Dry Basin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dry Basin, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mud Spring (3.3km)
- Bullwhacker Springs (5.6km)
- Thorn Spring (6.2km)
- Balsam Spring (6.8km)
- Aspen Spring (6.8km)
- Blind Spring (7km)
- Irwin Canyon Springs (7.2km)
- Upper Blind Spring (7.4km)
- Willow Springs (7.9km)
- Big Spring (8.8km)
- Mud Spring (10.2km)
- Bacon Springs (10.3km)
- Bacon Springs (10.8km)
- Cold Spring (11.7km)
- Butterfield Springs (12.9km)
- Brick Kiln Spring (14km)
- Murphy Spring (14.2km)
- Soda Spring (14.2km)
- Wiregrass Spring (14.3km)
- Brady Spring (14.5km)
- Christian Spring (14.5km)
- Heath Springs (14.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Bacon Flat (9.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Eagle Springs Oil Wells (11.6km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Grant Range (7.6km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Midland Trail (7.2km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Blue Eagle Pass (8.1km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
Airports close to Dry Basin
Cedar city rgnl(CDC), Cedar city, Usa (279.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dry Basin
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (160.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.