Traveling Luck for Briar Spring, Nevada, United States
Where is Briar Spring?What's around Briar Spring?
Wikipedia near Briar Spring
Where to stay near Briar Spring
The timezone in Briar Spring is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 16:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.3931°, Longitude. -115.7175° , Elevation. 1440m
Satellite map around Briar Spring
Loading map of Briar Spring and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Briar Spring, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Briar Spring (0km)
- Crows Nest Spring (8.2km)
- Christian Spring (8.5km)
- Brick Kiln Spring (9km)
- Blind Spring (10.7km)
- Warm Spring (12.4km)
- Willow Springs (13.9km)
- Irwin Canyon Springs (15.4km)
- Storm Spring (15.4km)
- Coyote Hole Spring (15.9km)
- Thorn Spring (16.1km)
- Abel Spring (16.4km)
- Bullwhacker Springs (17km)
- Mud Spring (18.8km)
- Ox Spring (20.5km)
- Bacon Springs (21.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Wall, The (21.3km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Midland Trail (20.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Furgy Well Reservoir Number Two (20.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lockes Ponds (20.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Briar Spring
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (140.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.