Traveling Luck for Big Sawmill Creek, Nevada, United States
Where is Big Sawmill Creek?What's around Big Sawmill Creek?
Wikipedia near Big Sawmill Creek
Where to stay near Big Sawmill Creek
The timezone in Big Sawmill Creek is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:55. It's light
Latitude. 38.8081°, Longitude. -117.4108°
Satellite map around Big Sawmill Creek
Loading map of Big Sawmill Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Big Sawmill Creek, in Nevada, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Lower Corral (1.8km)
- Stone Cabin Administrative Site (3.4km)
- Stone Cabin (3.4km)
- Cow Canyon Trailhead (3.7km)
- Upper Corral (6.3km)
- Petes Cabin (7km)
- Arc Dome Wilderness (9.4km)
- Slys Ranch (historical) (9.5km)
- Ledbetter Administrative Site (9.9km)
- Indian Valley Ranch (11.3km)
- Warners Ranch (11.9km)
- Columbine Campground (13km)
- Stewart Creek Trailhead (13km)
- South Twin Pasture Administrative Site (13.1km)
- Welchs Ranch (13.2km)
- Peavine Canyon Trailhead (15.6km)
- Werdenhoff Pasture Administrative Site (16.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- San Pedro Mine (14.1km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Belcher Basin (15.7km)
Airports close to Big Sawmill Creek
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (158.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Big Sawmill Creek
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (153.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.