Traveling Luck for Big Fault Ridge, Nevada, United States
Where is Big Fault Ridge?What's around Big Fault Ridge?
Wikipedia near Big Fault Ridge
Where to stay near Big Fault Ridge
The timezone in Big Fault Ridge is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 16:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.2642°, Longitude. -116.0242° , Elevation. 1871m
Satellite map around Big Fault Ridge
Loading map of Big Fault Ridge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Big Fault Ridge, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Water Tank Mine (25km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Buckwheat Rim (18.4km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Narrows Catch Basin (22.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Echo Canyon Dam (14.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Big Fault Ridge
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (103.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.