Traveling Luck for Battero Canyon, Nevada, United States
Where is Battero Canyon?What's around Battero Canyon?
Wikipedia near Battero Canyon
Where to stay near Battero Canyon
The timezone in Battero Canyon is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.7967°, Longitude. -117.3964°
Satellite map around Battero Canyon
Loading map of Battero Canyon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Battero Canyon, in Nevada, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Stone Cabin (1.2km)
- Stone Cabin Administrative Site (1.2km)
- Lower Corral (3.8km)
- Upper Corral (4.1km)
- Petes Cabin (5km)
- Cow Canyon Trailhead (5.5km)
- Arc Dome Wilderness (7.9km)
- Ledbetter Administrative Site (10.4km)
- Slys Ranch (historical) (11.1km)
- Indian Valley Ranch (12.2km)
- South Twin Pasture Administrative Site (12.4km)
- Peavine Canyon Trailhead (13.6km)
- Warners Ranch (14.1km)
- Columbine Campground (14.1km)
- Stewart Creek Trailhead (14.2km)
- Welchs Ranch (15.3km)
- Toms Canyon Trailhead (16.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Wall Canyon Mine (15.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Jett Mining District (15.2km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Belcher Basin (14.5km)
Airports close to Battero Canyon
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (161km)
Airfields or small airports close to Battero Canyon
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (151.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.