Traveling Luck for Baldy Mountain, Nevada, United States
Where is Baldy Mountain?What's around Baldy Mountain?
Wikipedia near Baldy Mountain
Where to stay near Baldy Mountain
The timezone in Baldy Mountain is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 16:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.5150°, Longitude. -114.5964° , Elevation. 1725m
Satellite map around Baldy Mountain
Loading map of Baldy Mountain and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baldy Mountain, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Log Trough Spring (1.6km)
- Conway Spring (2.3km)
- Mud Spring (2.7km)
- Rock Spring (3.3km)
- Taylor Mine Spring (4.6km)
- Whiskey Spring (5.6km)
- Dula Spring (6km)
- Chalk Spring (6km)
- Gordon Spring (7.2km)
- Colburn Spring (8.2km)
- Lone Willow Spring (9.1km)
- Bull Spring (9.7km)
- Cottonwood Springs (9.8km)
- Applewhite Spring (9.8km)
- Balm of Gilead Spring (9.9km)
- Buckboard Spring (10.8km)
- Fall Spring (10.8km)
- Upper Indian Spring (10.9km)
- Lower Indian Spring (11km)
- Chokecherry Spring (11.4km)
- South Willow Spring (12.3km)
- Willow Spring (12.5km)
- Flying Machine Spring (12.7km)
- Willow Creek Spring (12.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mud Spring Canyon (1.5km)
- Chokecherry Canyon (1.9km)
- Taylor Mine Canyon (1.9km)
- Acklin Canyon (2.9km)
- Colburn Canyon (3.1km)
- Rock Springs Canyon (3.3km)
- Dula Canyon (3.4km)
- Bucks Canyon (5.6km)
- Whiskey Spring Canyon (5.6km)
- Applewhite Canyon (6km)
- Kaolin Canyon (6.1km)
- Hardy Canyon (6.2km)
- Balm of Gilead Canyon (7.3km)
- Sawmill Canyon (8.3km)
- Buckboard Canyon (9.6km)
- Kershaw Canyon (11.8km)
- Little Kershaw Canyon (11.8km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Stine Post Office (historical) (2.4km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Applewhite Summit (12.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Culverwell Reservoir (12.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Kershaw-Ryan State Park (12.8km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Indian Basin (9.9km)
Airports close to Baldy Mountain
Cedar city rgnl(CDC), Cedar city, Usa (165.2km)
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (174.4km)
Nellis afb(LSV), Las vegas, Usa (182.8km)
Mc carran international(LAS), Las vegas, Usa (207.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Baldy Mountain
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (240.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.