Traveling Luck for Yates School (historical), Montana, United States
Where is Yates School (historical)?What's around Yates School (historical)?
Wikipedia near Yates School (historical)
Where to stay near Yates School (historical)
The timezone in Yates School (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 20:24. It's light
Latitude. 46.9467°, Longitude. -104.1078°
Weather near Yates School (historical); Report from Glendive, Dawson Community Airport, MT 8.4km away
Satellite map around Yates School (historical)
Loading map of Yates School (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yates School (historical), in Montana, United States
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- 14N60E35BBB_02 Well (2.2km)
- 14N60E15DDD_01 Well (2.4km)
- 14N60E34CBAD01 Well (2.8km)
- 14N60E34CBBB01 Well (2.8km)
- 14N60E26ADBC01 Well (3km)
- 14N60E20CCC_01 Well (4.1km)
- 14N60E35DCC_01 Well (4.2km)
- 14N60E26BAA_01 Well (4.4km)
- 14N60E24BAA_01 Well (4.5km)
- 14N61E30AAA02_ Well (5.5km)
- 14_61_30AAA1__ Well (5.5km)
- 14N60E36CDCA01 Well (5.5km)
- 13N60E11BBB_01 Well (5.7km)
- 14N60E10BBBB01 Well (5.7km)
- 14N61E19AAA01_ Well (5.8km)
- 14N60E11BBB_01 Well (5.8km)
- 14N60E12DCC_01 Well (5.9km)
- 14N60E10DDD_01 Well (5.9km)
- 14N61E31ADD01_ Well (6.1km)
- 14N60E02CCC_01 Well (6.3km)
- 14N60E02DDDD01 Well (6.5km)
- 14N60E07BDA_01 Well (7.3km)
- 13N60E06CBBB01 Well (7.4km)
- 13N60E12BBC_01 Well (7.6km)
- 14N61E06CCA_01 Well (7.7km)
- 14N61E06CCA02_ Well (7.7km)
- 15N60E35DCC02_ Well (7.9km)
- 15N60E35DCC01_ Well (7.9km)
- 14N61E06CCA_02 Well (7.9km)
- 13N60E11DDD_02 Well (8km)
- 13N60E11DDD_01 Well (8km)
- 13N59E01BAAA01 Well (8.2km)
- 04N36E24DAAA01 Well (8.4km)
- 14N59E23AADA01 Well (8.4km)
- 15N60E34CBB02_ Well (8.5km)
- 15N60E34CBB01_ Well (8.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- United Methodist Church (8.6km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Yates Post Office (historical) (0.1km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Black Diamond Mine (6.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Knight Dam (4.7km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Wibaux County Nursing Home (8.2km)
Airports close to Yates School (historical)
Sloulin fld international(ISN), Williston, Usa (161.6km)