Traveling Luck for Duncan Creek, Missouri, United States
Where is Duncan Creek?What's around Duncan Creek?
Wikipedia near Duncan Creek
Where to stay near Duncan Creek
The timezone in Duncan Creek is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:00 and Sunset at 19:29. It's light
Latitude. 37.996670000000002°, Longitude. -94.583889999999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Duncan Creek, in Missouri, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Amos School (2.6km)
- Stotesbury School (3.6km)
- Wolf School (historical) (5.7km)
- Indian Creek School (historical) (6.1km)
- Prairie Union School (historical) (6.5km)
- West Liberty School (6.6km)
- Brush College School (8.7km)
- York Center School (historical) (9km)
- Stony Point School (9km)
- Union Center School (historical) (10.9km)
- Ruble School (historical) (11.5km)
- Mount Leonard School (historical) (12.2km)
- Sartorius School (historical) (12.3km)
- Martin School (historical) (12.5km)
- a burial place or ground.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Duncan Creek
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Osage Plains (4.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Emmerson Airport (10.9km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Rombaugh Hills (3.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Hickman Hill (7.7km)
Airports close to Duncan Creek
Richards gebaur memorial(GVW), Grandview, Usa (115.2km)
Whiteman afb(SZL), Knobnoster, Usa (149.3km)
Forbes fld(FOE), Topeka, Usa (173.6km)
Kansas city international(MCI), Kansas city, Usa (177.2km)
Sherman aaf(FLV), Fort leavenworth, Usa (189.5km)