Traveling Luck for Kingsley United Methodist Church, Maryland, United States
Where is Kingsley United Methodist Church?What's around Kingsley United Methodist Church?
Wikipedia near Kingsley United Methodist Church
Where to stay near Kingsley United Methodist Church
The timezone in Kingsley United Methodist Church is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:33 and Sunset at 18:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 39.6483°, Longitude. -78.7561°
Weather near Kingsley United Methodist Church; Report from Cumberland, Greater Cumberland Regional Airport, MD 5.4km away
Temperature: -8°C / 18°F
Temperature: -8°C / 18°F
Satellite map around Kingsley United Methodist Church
Loading map of Kingsley United Methodist Church and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kingsley United Methodist Church, in Maryland, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Kingsley United Methodist Church (0km)
- First Baptist Church (0.7km)
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church (1.1km)
- First Presbyterian Church (1.1km)
- Holy Cross Episcopal Church (1.1km)
- Central Assembly of God Church (1.2km)
- Saint Mary Catholic Church (1.2km)
- Melvin United Methodist Church (1.2km)
- Saint Patricks Roman Catholic Church (1.3km)
- Saint Peter and Pauls Roman Catholic Church (1.3km)
- First Christian Church (1.3km)
- Saint Pauls Lutheran Church (1.4km)
- Centre Street United Methodist Church (1.4km)
- McKendree Church (1.4km)
- Chapel Hill Temple Church (1.4km)
- Second Baptist Church (1.4km)
- Grace Baptist Church (1.4km)
- Ebenezer Baptist Church (1.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Saint Marks United Church of Christ (0.3km)
- Interchange 43 (0.5km)
- Ber Chayim Temple (0.6km)
- Central Methodist Episcopal Church (historical) (0.6km)
- Beth Jacob Synagogue (0.7km)
- Cumberland Shopping Center (0.8km)
- Fort Cumberland (historical) (1.1km)
- Fort Ohio (historical) (1.1km)
- First Church of Christ Scientist (1.1km)
- Church of the Nazarene (1.2km)
- Interchange 44 (1.4km)
- Church of Christ (1.5km)
- Church of God (1.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
Accommodation around Kingsley United Methodist Church
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Cumberland Heights (subdivision) (1.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Cumberland Post Office (0.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Big Blue Spring (1.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Guard Lock Number 8 (0.9km)
Airports close to Kingsley United Methodist Church
Altoona blair co(AOO), Altoona, Usa (98km)
Elkins randolph co jennings randolph(EKN), Elkins, Usa (154.5km)
Washington dulles international(IAD), Washington, Usa (166.3km)
Pittsburgh international(PIT), Pittsburgh (pennsylva), Usa (189.7km)
Ronald reagan washington national(DCA), Washington, Usa (210.2km)