Traveling Luck for Joes Pond, Maine, United States
Where is Joes Pond?What's around Joes Pond?
Wikipedia near Joes Pond
Where to stay near Joes Pond
The timezone in Joes Pond is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:43 and Sunset at 17:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.5331°, Longitude. -70.5828° , Elevation. 377m
Weather near Joes Pond; Report from Berlin, Berlin Municipal Airport, NH 55.2km away
Satellite map around Joes Pond
Loading map of Joes Pond and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Joes Pond, in Maine, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Pettengill School (3.1km)
- Virginia School (3.2km)
- Roy House School (3.4km)
- Saint Athanasius and Saint John School (3.4km)
- Mechanic Institute (historical) (3.7km)
- Chisholm School (3.7km)
- Rumford Elementary School (3.7km)
- Bisbee School (4km)
- School of Applied Technology (4.1km)
- Mountain Valley High School (4.6km)
- Saint Johns School (4.7km)
- Kimball School (5km)
- Abbott School (5.1km)
- Meroby Elementary School (5.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
Accommodation around Joes Pond
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Rumford, Town of (4.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Wheeler Island (3.9km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Rumford (4.6km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Rumford Community Hospital (3.4km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Rumford Falls (3.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Joes Pond (0km)
Airports close to Joes Pond
Augusta state(AUG), Augusta, Usa (78.2km)
Portland international jetport(PWM), Portland, Usa (118.3km)
Sherbrooke(YSC), Sherbrooke, Canada (155.1km)
Bangor international(BGR), Bangor, Usa (166.2km)
Edward f knapp state(MPV), Montpelier, Usa (189.4km)