Traveling Luck for Shell Morgan City Heliport, Louisiana, United States
Where is Shell Morgan City Heliport?What's around Shell Morgan City Heliport?
Wikipedia near Shell Morgan City Heliport
Where to stay near Shell Morgan City Heliport
The timezone in Shell Morgan City Heliport is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 17:06. It's light
Latitude. 29.6853°, Longitude. -91.1825°
Weather near Shell Morgan City Heliport; Report from Salt Point, LA 47.9km away
Temperature: 17°C / 63°F
Temperature: 17°C / 63°F
Satellite map around Shell Morgan City Heliport
Loading map of Shell Morgan City Heliport and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shell Morgan City Heliport, in Louisiana, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Wyandotte Elementary School (1.2km)
- Sumpter Williams Elementary School (1.3km)
- Young School (2.1km)
- Sacred Heart School (3.1km)
- M D Shannon Elementary School (3.9km)
- Morgan City Junior High School (4km)
- M E Norman Elementary School (4.3km)
- Patterson School (4.8km)
- Berwick Elementary School (5km)
- Saint Mary Training and Evaluation Center (5.1km)
- Central High School (5.2km)
- Morgan City High School (5.4km)
- Julia B Maitland Elementary School (5.7km)
- E F Jacquet Elementary School (5.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
Accommodation around Shell Morgan City Heliport
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Wyandotte Gas Field (5.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tiger Island (2.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Lakewood Hospital (4.1km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Morgan City Cemetery (0.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Berwick Bay (5.2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Bayou Boef Lock (1km)
Airports close to Shell Morgan City Heliport
Acadiana regional(ARA), Louisiana, Usa (103.7km)
Baton rouge metro ryan fld(BTR), Baton rouge, Usa (124.4km)
Louis armstrong new orleans international(MSY), New orleans, Usa (126.9km)
Lafayette rgnl(LFT), Lafayette, Usa (128.2km)
New orleans nas jrb(NBG), New orleans, Usa (148.8km)