Traveling Luck for Notre Dame High School, Louisiana, United States
Where is Notre Dame High School?What's around Notre Dame High School?
Wikipedia near Notre Dame High School
Where to stay near Notre Dame High School
The timezone in Notre Dame High School is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 17:34. It's light
Latitude. 32.5003°, Longitude. -93.7850°
Weather near Notre Dame High School; Report from Shreveport, Shreveport Downtown Airport, LA 7.9km away
Wind: 0km/h North
Cloud: Sky Clear
Wind: 0km/h North
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around Notre Dame High School
Loading map of Notre Dame High School and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Notre Dame High School, in Louisiana, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Saint Augustine Baptist Church (0.1km)
- Central Free Methodist Church (0.4km)
- Saint Mary Baptist Church (0.8km)
- Greater Star Baptist Church (0.9km)
- Goodwill Missionary Baptist Church (0.9km)
- Pleasant Hill Baptist Church (0.9km)
- West Chapel Baptist Church (1km)
- Sunrise Baptist Church (1.2km)
- Sunlight Baptist Church (1.4km)
- New Vision Baptist Church (1.5km)
- Greater Cornerstone Missionary Baptist Church (1.5km)
- Bethel Baptist Church (1.5km)
- Greater Baptist Temple Baptist Church (1.7km)
- Zion Baptist Church (1.7km)
- Jewell Street Baptist Church (1.7km)
- Mount Sinai Missionary Baptist Church (1.7km)
- Westside Christian Methodist Episcopal Church (1.7km)
- New Life Missionary Baptist Church (1.8km)
- Baptist Temple Church (1.9km)
- Lane Chapel Christian Methodist Episcopal Church (1.9km)
- Little Union Baptist Church (2km)
- Pleasant Grove Baptist Church (2.1km)
- New Elizabeth Baptist Church (2.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Prince of Peace Christian Center (0.9km)
- Faith Tabernacle Revival Center (1.1km)
- The Church in the Name of Jesus Christ (1.1km)
- Church of Christ (1.6km)
- Bright Star Baptist Church of Queensboro (1.8km)
- Natonal Christian Center (1.9km)
- Lakeshore Shopping Center (1.9km)
- Church of God in Christ (2.2km)
- Interchange 17A (2.2km)
- Christian Growth Center (2.3km)
- Trinity Church of God in Christ (2.3km)
- Midway Baptist Church Number 1 (2.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Notre Dame High School (0km)
- Central Free Methodist School (0.4km)
- Lake Shore Junior High School (1.2km)
- West Shreveport School (1.2km)
- Booker T Washington High School (1.5km)
- Clark Junior High School (1.5km)
- Queensborough Elementary School (2km)
- Saint Theresa School (2.3km)
- Laurel Street School (2.3km)
- Saint Theresa School (2.4km)
- Laurel Street School (2.4km)
Accommodation around Notre Dame High School
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Cross Lake Dam and Spillway (2.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Cross Lake (2.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Lakeside Branch Library (1.7km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- a burial place or ground.
- Hebrew Rest Cemetery (1.7km)
Airports close to Notre Dame High School
Shreveport rgnl(SHV), Shreveport, Usa (9.2km)
Barksdale afb(BAD), Shreveport, Usa (14.9km)
East texas rgnl(GGG), Longview, Usa (113.8km)
Texarkana rgnl webb fld(TXK), Texarkana, Usa (138.2km)
South arkansas rgnl at goodwin fld(ELD), El dorado, Usa (155.9km)