Traveling Luck for Linear Junior High School, Louisiana, United States
Where is Linear Junior High School?What's around Linear Junior High School?
Wikipedia near Linear Junior High School
Where to stay near Linear Junior High School
The timezone in Linear Junior High School is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.5397°, Longitude. -93.8147°
Weather near Linear Junior High School; Report from Shreveport, Shreveport Downtown Airport, LA 8.9km away
Satellite map around Linear Junior High School
Loading map of Linear Junior High School and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Linear Junior High School, in Louisiana, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Wilow Chute Baptist Church (0.3km)
- Mission Chapel Baptist Church (0.8km)
- Tabernacle Baptist Church (1km)
- Saint Luke Christian Methodist Episcopal Church (1km)
- Springhill Baptist Church (1.1km)
- Lake Bethlehem Church (1.3km)
- Mount Paran Baptist Church (1.6km)
- Saint Paul Baptist Church (1.6km)
- Little Olive Baptist Church (1.6km)
- New Jerusalem Baptist Church (1.6km)
- Round Grove United Methodist Church (1.7km)
- Ever Faithful Baptist Church (1.8km)
- Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church (1.9km)
- Saint John Missionary Baptist Church (2km)
- Saint Luke Missionary Baptist Church (2.1km)
- Saint Paul Church (2.1km)
- Travelers Rest Baptist Church (2.2km)
- First Baptist Church (2.3km)
- Calvary Missionary Baptist Church (2.6km)
- Saint Mary Baptist Church (2.6km)
- Saint Luke Church (2.8km)
- Saint Matthew Church (2.9km)
- Lakeview Baptist Church (2.9km)
- Saint Joseph Baptist Church (3.8km)
- Pilgrim Rest Church (3.9km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
Accommodation around Linear Junior High School
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Shreveport Oil Field (4.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Hicks Pocket (4.7km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Cross Lake Dam and Spillway (4.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Cross Lake (4.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- McCain Creek (3.1km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Round Grove Memorial Gardens (1.5km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- North Shreveport Medical Clinic (1.4km)
Airports close to Linear Junior High School
Shreveport rgnl(SHV), Shreveport, Usa (13.4km)
Barksdale afb(BAD), Shreveport, Usa (19.3km)
East texas rgnl(GGG), Longview, Usa (111.2km)
Texarkana rgnl webb fld(TXK), Texarkana, Usa (132.1km)
South arkansas rgnl at goodwin fld(ELD), El dorado, Usa (155km)