Traveling Luck for Memorial Hospital, Kansas, United States
Where is Memorial Hospital?What's around Memorial Hospital?
Wikipedia near Memorial Hospital
Where to stay near Memorial Hospital
The timezone in Memorial Hospital is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:34 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.6750°, Longitude. -95.4717°
Weather near Memorial Hospital; Report from Chanute, Chanute Martin Johnson Airport, KS 2.2km away
Satellite map around Memorial Hospital
Loading map of Memorial Hospital and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Memorial Hospital, in Kansas, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Bethel Baptist Church (0.6km)
- Otterbein United Methodist Church (1km)
- Zion Lutheran Church (1km)
- Living Word Assembly of God Church (1.2km)
- Westview Church (1.2km)
- Faith Bible Church (1.4km)
- Parkview Holiness Church (1.6km)
- First Presbyterian Church (1.9km)
- First Baptist Church (2.1km)
- Grace Episcopal Church (2.2km)
- First Christian Church (2.3km)
- First United Methodist Church (2.3km)
- Grant Avenue Baptist Church (2.5km)
- United Brethren in Christ Church (2.6km)
- The Wesleyan Church (2.6km)
- Grant Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church (2.6km)
- Saint Patrick Catholic Church (2.7km)
- New Hope Baptist Church (3km)
- Zion Church (6.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- County Community Junior College (1.1km)
- Lincoln Elementary School (1.1km)
- Murray Hill Elementary School (1.5km)
- Royster Junior High School (1.7km)
- Alcott Elementary School (2.3km)
- Alcott School (2.5km)
- Saint Patrick School (2.7km)
- Roosevelt Elementary School (2.8km)
- James B Hutton Elementary School (2.9km)
- Hutton School (3km)
- Bunker Hill School (historical) (3.9km)
- School Number 44 (historical) (5.1km)
- Union Valley School (5.6km)
- Neosho Valley School (historical) (6.1km)
- Swede Center School (historical) (7.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
Accommodation around Memorial Hospital
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chanute (1.7km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Barker Dam (6.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Santa Fe Lake (3.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mud Creek (4.7km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Memorial Hospital (0km)
Airports close to Memorial Hospital
Forbes fld(FOE), Topeka, Usa (174.9km)
Richards gebaur memorial(GVW), Grandview, Usa (186.8km)
Mc connell afb(IAB), Wichita, Usa (195.6km)
Tulsa international(TUL), Tulsa, Usa (208.5km)
Ponca city muni(PNC), Ponca city, Usa (221.1km)