Traveling Luck for Long Draw, Idaho, United States
Where is Long Draw?What's around Long Draw?
Wikipedia near Long Draw
Where to stay near Long Draw
The timezone in Long Draw is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 16:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.2161°, Longitude. -115.6961°
Satellite map around Long Draw
Loading map of Long Draw and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Long Draw, in Idaho, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Cat Creek Well (10.8km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Black Rock Pocket (14.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Lookout Point (13.7km)
- a natural or man-made structure in the form of an arch.
- Arch, The (14.8km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Hot Springs Bench (13.2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Diamond A Dam (19.9km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Crater Hole (18.3km)
Airports close to Long Draw
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (110.2km)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (184.3km)