Traveling Luck for Cedar Tree Trail Lakes, Idaho, United States
Where is Cedar Tree Trail Lakes?What's around Cedar Tree Trail Lakes?
Wikipedia near Cedar Tree Trail Lakes
Where to stay near Cedar Tree Trail Lakes
The timezone in Cedar Tree Trail Lakes is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 17:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.2631°, Longitude. -115.6842°
Satellite map around Cedar Tree Trail Lakes
Loading map of Cedar Tree Trail Lakes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cedar Tree Trail Lakes, in Idaho, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Cat Creek Well (16.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bighorn Country (16km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Black Rock Pocket (20.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Lookout Point (7.8km)
- a natural or man-made structure in the form of an arch.
- Arch, The (15.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Hot Springs Bench (6.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Two Mile Limit Reservoir (19.5km)
Airports close to Cedar Tree Trail Lakes
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (104.3km)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (178.6km)