Traveling Luck for Cedar Draw, Idaho, United States
Where is Cedar Draw?What's around Cedar Draw?
Wikipedia near Cedar Draw
Where to stay near Cedar Draw
The timezone in Cedar Draw is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 17:40. It's light
Latitude. 42.0844°, Longitude. -115.6639°
Satellite map around Cedar Draw
Loading map of Cedar Draw and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cedar Draw, in Idaho, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Black Rock Crossing (3.5km)
- Fred Hall Homestead (9.1km)
- Homer Bedal Homestead (9.5km)
- Squaw Camp (11.1km)
- Cat Creek Crossing (12km)
- Tokembamy Ranch (12.8km)
- Buck Camp (12.9km)
- Cowan Homestead (13km)
- Arendt Homestead (13km)
- Frank Triguero Homestead (13.1km)
- Ivada (historical) (13.7km)
- Larios Camp (14.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Cat Creek Well (11.1km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Cowan Ditch (15.1km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Black Rock Pocket (3.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rock House (13.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- J-P Desert (12.6km)
Airports close to Cedar Draw
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (127.9km)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (201.9km)