Traveling Luck for Batt Trail, Idaho, United States
Where is Batt Trail?What's around Batt Trail?
Wikipedia near Batt Trail
Where to stay near Batt Trail
The timezone in Batt Trail is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:41. It's light
Latitude. 42.2486°, Longitude. -115.7019°
Satellite map around Batt Trail
Loading map of Batt Trail and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Batt Trail, in Idaho, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Cat Creek Well (14.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bighorn Country (17.3km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Black Rock Pocket (18.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Lookout Point (10.4km)
- a natural or man-made structure in the form of an arch.
- Arch, The (16.1km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Hot Springs Bench (9.1km)
Airports close to Batt Trail
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (105.9km)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (180km)