Traveling Luck for Arch Canyon, Idaho, United States
Where is Arch Canyon?What's around Arch Canyon?
Wikipedia near Arch Canyon
Where to stay near Arch Canyon
The timezone in Arch Canyon is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 17:36. It's light
Latitude. 42.2361°, Longitude. -115.5347°
Satellite map around Arch Canyon
Loading map of Arch Canyon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Arch Canyon, in Idaho, United States
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Post Office Reservoir (8.1km)
- Rocky Lake (8.7km)
- Inside Lakes (8.9km)
- Valley Waterhole (9.3km)
- Flat Draw Reservoir (10.2km)
- Poison Creek Reservoir (11.3km)
- Lake Pit Reservoir (13.2km)
- Leo Waterhole (13.9km)
- Cedar Tree Trail Lakes (15.1km)
- Triguero Lake (17.8km)
- Twin Lakes (18.6km)
- Rattlesnake Draw Reservoir (18.7km)
- Upper Twin Lakes (19.7km)
- Long Lake (19.7km)
- James Lake (22.8km)
- Juniper Lake (23.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Three Creek Well (15.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bear Lake County Airport (19.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Lookout Point (14km)
- a natural or man-made structure in the form of an arch.
- Arch, The (3.5km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Hot Springs Bench (17.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Cowan Reservoir (19.1km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Diamond A Dam (19.1km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Crater Hole (9.9km)
Airports close to Arch Canyon
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (111.2km)
Boise air terminal(BOI), Boise, Usa (186.7km)