Traveling Luck for Kaihalulu, Hawaii, United States
; Report from Wheeler Air Force Base / Oahu, HI 37.2km awayWeather
28°C / 82.400000000000006°FWind:
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Wikipedia entries close to
- Kawela Bay, Hawai'i city city o
- Kahuku, Hawai'i city city o
- Pūpūkea, Hawai'i city city o
- Lā'ie, Hawai'i city city o
- Hau'ula, Hawaii city city o
- Punalu'u, Hawai'i city city o
- Hale'iwa, Hawai'i city city o
- Waialua, Hawai'i city city o
- Whitmore Village, Hawai'i city city o
- Ka'a'awa, Hawai'i city city o
- Wahiawā, Hawai'i city city o
- Mokulē'ia, Hawai'i city city o
- Schofield Barracks, Hawai'i city city o
- Wheeler Army Airfield airport airport
- Dillingham Airfield airport airport
- Oahu isle isle
Airports close to Kaihalulu
Dillingham(HDH), Dillingham, Usa oahu isl. (38.8km)
Kaneohe bay mcaf(NGF), Kaneohe bay, Usa oahu isl. (54km)
Honolulu international(HNL), Honolulu, Usa oahu isl. (64.3km)
Molokai(MKK), Molokai, Usa molokai isl. (162.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kaihalulu
Wheeler aaf, Wheeler afb., Usa oahu isl. (37.2km)