Traveling Luck for South Bay Mini Plaza, Florida, United States
Where is South Bay Mini Plaza?What's around South Bay Mini Plaza?
Wikipedia near South Bay Mini Plaza
Where to stay near South Bay Mini Plaza
The timezone in South Bay Mini Plaza is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 19:20. It's light
Latitude. 26.6661°, Longitude. -80.7189° , Elevation. 6m
Weather near South Bay Mini Plaza; Report from Bartow Municipal, FL 80.6km away
Satellite map around South Bay Mini Plaza
Loading map of South Bay Mini Plaza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around South Bay Mini Plaza, in Florida, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- South Bay Mini Plaza (0km)
- South Shore Station (3.4km)
- Glades Shopping Center (5.2km)
- Royals Shopping Center (5.9km)
- Glades Plaza (7.5km)
- Belle Glade Shopping Center (7.5km)
- Carter Shopping Center (7.9km)
- Knott Railroad Station (8km)
- Everglades Experiment Station (11.5km)
- Okeelanta Station Railroad Station (14.6km)
- Pelican Lake Railroad Station (17.5km)
- Little Bare Beach (21.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
Accommodation around South Bay Mini Plaza
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Glades Correctional Institution (9.8km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Glades General Hospital (6.7km)
- a burial place or ground.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Chosen Bridge (6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Bacom Point (21km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Lakeside Church (21km)
- a natural low embankment bordering a distributary or meandering stream; often built up artificially to control floods.
- Herbert Hoover Dike (21.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- McDonald Park (6.6km)
Airports close to South Bay Mini Plaza
Palm beach international(PBI), West palm beach, Usa (85.1km)
Palm beach co park(LNA), West palm beach, Usa (87.3km)
Boca raton(BCT), Boca raton, Usa (94.4km)
Fort lauderdale executive(FXE), Fort lauderdale, Usa (103.7km)
Fort lauderdale hollywood international(FLL), Fort lauderdale, Usa (119.3km)