Traveling Luck for Padgett Island, Florida, United States
Where is Padgett Island?What's around Padgett Island?
Wikipedia near Padgett Island
Where to stay near Padgett Island
The timezone in Padgett Island is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 19:20. It's light
Latitude. 26.8114°, Longitude. -80.6600°
Weather near Padgett Island; Report from Bartow Municipal, FL 70.5km away
Satellite map around Padgett Island
Loading map of Padgett Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Padgett Island, in Florida, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- East Lake School (1.1km)
- Pahokee Elementary School (2km)
- Pahokee Junior-Senior High School (2.2km)
- Canal Point Elementary School (3.6km)
- West Technical Education Center (16.7km)
- Belle Glade Elementary School (18.4km)
- Glades Central High School (18.5km)
- Lake Shore School (19.4km)
- Lake Shore High School (19.8km)
- Gove School (20.3km)
- Gladeview School (20.6km)
- Rosenwald School (24.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Pelican Lake Railroad Station (6.5km)
- Sand Cut Siding (16.5km)
- Knott Railroad Station (17.3km)
- Royals Shopping Center (18.8km)
- Belle Glade Shopping Center (19.5km)
- Carter Shopping Center (19.8km)
- Glades Plaza (19.8km)
- Glades Shopping Center (19.9km)
- Everglades Experiment Station (22.6km)
- South Bay Mini Plaza (23.5km)
- South Shore Station (24.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
Accommodation around Padgett Island
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Glades Correctional Institution (14.4km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Foreverglades Mausoleum Gardens (17.6km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Chosen Bridge (17.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Bacom Point (5.1km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Rocky Reef (24.8km)
Airports close to Padgett Island
Palm beach international(PBI), West palm beach, Usa (79.3km)
Palm beach co park(LNA), West palm beach, Usa (85.1km)
Boca raton(BCT), Boca raton, Usa (100.2km)
Fort lauderdale executive(FXE), Fort lauderdale, Usa (115km)
Vero beach muni(VRB), Vero beach, Usa (131.6km)